? Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

? Online Forum

Forum for ? Online

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My old and small sprite page (with a tiny story)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crazy9090
Newb
Newb

Male
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-06-19

My old and small sprite page (with a tiny story) Empty
PostSubject: My old and small sprite page (with a tiny story)   My old and small sprite page (with a tiny story) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 7:09 pm

These were some little sprites that I made along time ago before I quit spriting.
My old and small sprite page (with a tiny story) Spritepagecq4
Notes:
●I made pikmin sprites because I'm a fan of the Pikmin series
●I made that mushroom from "Mario Kart Ds" when you make an icon, but I dont feel like completing it
●I just remembered that I didn't make this because of the game called "Kiox-online", See below
●Gavman was trying to make a game called moster online (i think he meant Monster-online). He wanted me to make alot of sprites in one day! He says if I don't make 15 sprites in one day, I wont be a GM. I didn't care anymore and said his game sucked when I played it

Anyone remember him? I added him in my yahoo(i deleted him when he got me angry and I sweared at him like crazy! then his brother was saying mean things... But i just told him I got hacked Razz. And I called him a paedophile (it's a long story) and I still don't regret it even though his voice sounds like a little kid when he put speakers in a conference in yahoo. He makes alot of spelling mistakes which looked made him sound like a paedo, like "Hye crazy shoud i date this gril out?"

So anyway I want people saying more stuff about my old sprites than gavman... But if you can't talk about gavman more...
Back to top Go down
Pizzaz
Administrator
Administrator
Pizzaz

Male
Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-03-23

My old and small sprite page (with a tiny story) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My old and small sprite page (with a tiny story)   My old and small sprite page (with a tiny story) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 4:42 pm

They're pretty sweet, I would probably ask you if I could edit them if they all weren't SO inspired :/
Back to top Go down

My old and small sprite page (with a tiny story)
Page 1 of 1