? Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

? Online Forum

Forum for ? Online

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

STORY: The origin of Viliux CHAPTER 1

Go down 
2 posters

Do you like it?
YES - it rocks
STORY: The origin of Viliux CHAPTER 1 Vote_lcap33%STORY: The origin of Viliux CHAPTER 1 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
NO - it sucks
STORY: The origin of Viliux CHAPTER 1 Vote_lcap0%STORY: The origin of Viliux CHAPTER 1 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
BANANA - i'm an idiot
STORY: The origin of Viliux CHAPTER 1 Vote_lcap67%STORY: The origin of Viliux CHAPTER 1 Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

STORY: The origin of Viliux CHAPTER 1 Empty
PostSubject: STORY: The origin of Viliux CHAPTER 1   STORY: The origin of Viliux CHAPTER 1 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 7:20 am

Well, since i like writing i shall write my own story. It has nothing to do with the story written by Pizzaz, but i use the character from it.
This story is about Viliux (me). It will tell you where did i come from, how and why am i a hyperactive stickman.

Quote :
It was a hot summer evening, but the sun was still shining. Pizza and Crazy were talking outside and Viliux was sitting in his room. He was sleepy and bored. His legs and hands were tied to a char that was fixed to the ground. Viliux was punished for destroying Azza's house. Since he knew some magic the house was standing once again, but it took a lot of energy to do it.
At that moment it got a bit windy. And some stronger wind opened the window. Viliux opened his eyes, took a deep breath and before he knew, the chains were broken. He jumped out through the window screaming "I'm ALIVE!". "Not again" - thought Pizza. "Okay" -said Pizza "You can run around now. I'm too tired to chan you up AGAIN." Crazy looked at Viliux, confused on how could he do that and said " Well since he got out, why don't we go out and buy ouselves some candy?". Viliux jumped in the air and did the happy dance, but stopped when he heard "You won't get any".
When they got to the main street they were shocked: The candy store was all smashed up, so were all of the buildings there. "DO you have something to do with this, Viliux?" - Asked Pizza. "No.." - Viliux aswered. They carefully opened the door to the candy store. Suddenly someone pushed the door on the other side. The door was pushed so hard, it fell down revealing the pusher, that was about to run, but a whip caught its leg. The whip was held by Viliux. "Slimes" - he said. Pizza and Crazy stood, shocked and confused. After a second Viliux disapeared...

END OF CHAPTER 1
Back to top Go down
Pizzaz
Administrator
Administrator
Pizzaz

Male
Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: STORY: The origin of Viliux CHAPTER 1   STORY: The origin of Viliux CHAPTER 1 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 5:54 pm

Well, I said banana. Being it didn't rock(too short) and it didn't suck(good stuff in it)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STORY: The origin of Viliux CHAPTER 1   STORY: The origin of Viliux CHAPTER 1 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:08 pm

Where's ME in the story...
Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STORY: The origin of Viliux CHAPTER 1   STORY: The origin of Viliux CHAPTER 1 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:17 am

Its only the first chapter Very Happy i'l add everyone when i get home (in 2 days)
Back to top Go down
Kbob32
Newb
Newb
Kbob32

Male
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: STORY: The origin of Viliux CHAPTER 1   STORY: The origin of Viliux CHAPTER 1 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:26 am

Amusing story but im guessing thats all of it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STORY: The origin of Viliux CHAPTER 1   STORY: The origin of Viliux CHAPTER 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STORY: The origin of Viliux CHAPTER 1
Page 1 of 1