? Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

? Online Forum

Forum for ? Online

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Story Chapter 1 COMPLETE

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pizzaz
Administrator
Administrator
Pizzaz

Male
Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Story Chapter 1 COMPLETE Empty
PostSubject: Story Chapter 1 COMPLETE   Story Chapter 1 COMPLETE Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 7:11 pm

Ok, basically I'm writing a story and going to put it in chapters here. So to make this more interactive, I'm going to need characters.
Here is my character, follow the format:

Name: Pizza
Preffered Weapon: Knives
Ability: Strengh
Personality: Calm

Name: Sanassar
Preffered Weapon: Blue Sword
Ability: Runs so fast that no one can see him

Name: Viliux
Preffered Weapon: Whip
Ability: Charm people
Personality: Clueless

Name: Azza
Preffered weapon: Wand
Abilities: Intelligence

Name: Crazy
Preffered weapon: Sword
Abilities: Healing
Personality: Crazy

Now submit YOUR OWN characters.(You better.)
Chapter 1
Quote :
It was a hot summer day in May. The last day to be exact. So close to June yet, this year, it didn't feel like life could still go on today. I was lying on a box watching after Viliux. This was not any normal day in any normal area. This day followed a series of events of which are astonishing, destructive and extremely dangerous. I was lucky to still be alive...
I had just started to adapt to this new lifestyle. It involved a large amount of running unfortunately, because in the heat of summer, it was difficult to keep up a steady pace. Anyway, moving on, here’s what happened. Me, Sanassar, and Viliux were going to meet Azza and Crazy in the old boathouse when Viliux thought there was a large amount of humidity in the air. Me and Sanassar shrugged him off and thought he was crazy (as he normally is) and kept on walking. By the time we got to the drinking stream our shirts were sticking to our backs. We ran to the river and began heavily drinking water.
Afterwards, when we were starting to walk again I could’ve sworn that I saw a small green feather floating in the stream. I went back to investigate and it seemed that hundreds of little green, flaky particles were in the water. It looked strange so I called Sanassar and Viliux. When they saw it, they too were shocked and out of nowhere once there was roughly a couple thousand they joined together and formed a type of fish, but not any kind of fish that I’ve seen. It was weird, with patches of scales missing, mangled looking fins, extremely sharp and roughly shaven teeth.
It was all downhill after that, it instantaneously began to enlarge and transform. Soon enough it was growing patches of fur and turning an odd shade of pale. We ran as fast as we could as soon as it started getting intimidating, but it was pretty late of us to run, it swiped us with an enlarging tail that we barely dodged. Then with its teeth it came down and hit Viliux’s leg. I knew he wasn’t going to last on his own now. With his small body and my burly arms I lifted him and Sanassar helped to carry him. The beast seemed to be satisfied and retreated back to its river den.
Once we were at the boathouse we saw Azza and Crazy waiting for us. Conversation broke out. Azza started talking first by saying
“Jesus, where the hell have you guys been? It’s been li- Oh my god!”
As soon as he saw Viliux he freaked out. Thank god Crazy’s dad was a field doctor in the war long ago. He kept his cool and took him from us, he went outside, cleaned out the cut with water from the river next to the boathouse, ripped off a piece of his shirt, and tied it above the cut, just incase. We told them what had happened and they were curious as to what had attacked us at the river. Me, Sanassar, and Azza went over to the emergency closet and got out 3 spears.
“Hey Crazy you’re gonna stay here right?” I asked
“Yeah, I have to stay with him incase one of those monsters comes out of the river here- Uh oh. Damn it!” Quickly he ran over to the emergency closet and grabbed out the blade in the back. He took it and put it to Viliux’s leg before I could say anything but “What are you doing with that?” Sparks flew and the severed leg bounced, now trembling I said,
“W-w-why did you do that?”
Completely ignoring me he struck the severed limb until it was in 4 parts. Then he sorted through it and he pulled out another mangled fish-like thing and jumped away, before I could do anything I heard a slight “Fwiiish” and the fish was pinned to the floor with a spear going directly through its gill-area. I turned around and saw Sanassar with his arm pointed at the area where the fish was stricken. He always did throw a good spear; I never thought it would come in handy like this though.

Last edited by Pizzaz on Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:40 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Story Chapter 1 COMPLETE   Story Chapter 1 COMPLETE Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 2:16 am

Name: Viliux27
Preffered Weapon: Whip
Ability: Charm people
Personality: Kickass type person

Last edited by Viliux27 on Wed May 28, 2008 6:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pizzaz
Administrator
Administrator
Pizzaz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Story Chapter 1 COMPLETE   Story Chapter 1 COMPLETE Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:37 am

Viliux you can only has 1 ability so choose >:O
Btw it's not SO it's just a story.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Story Chapter 1 COMPLETE   Story Chapter 1 COMPLETE Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 7:06 am

Fixed Smile
Back to top Go down
Pizzaz
Administrator
Administrator
Pizzaz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Story Chapter 1 COMPLETE   Story Chapter 1 COMPLETE Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 3:42 pm

You didn't fix the weapon part T_T you're not limited to any wep.
(Cuz it kinda seems like you're limiting yourself to the SO set of weapons.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Story Chapter 1 COMPLETE   Story Chapter 1 COMPLETE Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 6:12 am

Ok edited (once i again i first port edited and then edit the post Very Happy:D:D)
Back to top Go down
Pizzaz
Administrator
Administrator
Pizzaz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Story Chapter 1 COMPLETE   Story Chapter 1 COMPLETE Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 2:40 pm

Ok. (?)
Back to top Go down
Pizzaz
Administrator
Administrator
Pizzaz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Story Chapter 1 COMPLETE   Story Chapter 1 COMPLETE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 6:46 pm

Isn't that like something literally ON your computer?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Story Chapter 1 COMPLETE   Story Chapter 1 COMPLETE Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 8:25 pm

Could I make another character?
Back to top Go down
Pizzaz
Administrator
Administrator
Pizzaz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Story Chapter 1 COMPLETE   Story Chapter 1 COMPLETE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 7:18 pm

Not really, I mean we still need Azza to make one and then we'll have enough. So I guess wait for him Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Story Chapter 1 COMPLETE   Story Chapter 1 COMPLETE Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 12:24 pm

Eh...
Back to top Go down
Pizzaz
Administrator
Administrator
Pizzaz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Story Chapter 1 COMPLETE   Story Chapter 1 COMPLETE Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 8:04 pm

Azza get your nooby ass on this topic >:O
Back to top Go down
Crazy9090
Newb
Newb

Male
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Story Chapter 1 COMPLETE   Story Chapter 1 COMPLETE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 10:04 pm

I have a very creative mind... I have alot of characters i can put but... I dont want to release them into public... Except my online creations: Crazy9090, Taser9090, Laser9090, Lazyrs9090(lazyrs for short)... It would be stupid if I made them... Its also wierd that i had a dream about them! i think it was like this... Crazy brings the sword and gun, taser brings the boxing glove and prank gun, laser brings the peppers and lazer goggles, and lazyrs brings a piece of everybody... I really dont like my mind... I think its stupid Embarassed sounds stupid doesnt it?

Ok, I used Crazy with a sword only becuase i could not make sense of a lot of this post.
~Pizzaz
Back to top Go down
Pizzaz
Administrator
Administrator
Pizzaz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Story Chapter 1 COMPLETE   Story Chapter 1 COMPLETE Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 6:14 pm

Wtf? Is that supposed to be your character?
Back to top Go down
Crazy9090
Newb
Newb

Male

PostSubject: Re: Story Chapter 1 COMPLETE   Story Chapter 1 COMPLETE Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 8:19 pm

yeah it is. But im not sure if im making it into a character
Back to top Go down
Azza
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Story Chapter 1 COMPLETE   Story Chapter 1 COMPLETE Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:11 am

Name: Azza (Duh?)
Preffered weapon: Wand
Abilities: Intelligence
Back to top Go down
http://www.stickfigure-online.doodlekit.com
Pizzaz
Administrator
Administrator
Pizzaz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Story Chapter 1 COMPLETE   Story Chapter 1 COMPLETE Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:03 pm

Ok added.
On a side note, stop making god damn calm people, people! Copycats. lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Story Chapter 1 COMPLETE   Story Chapter 1 COMPLETE Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 10:29 pm

I like the story Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Story Chapter 1 COMPLETE   Story Chapter 1 COMPLETE Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:11 pm

Change my personality back Evil or Very Mad
Well i like the story, but i would also like to have a wooden leg Very Happy. Just like a pirate!
Back to top Go down
Crazy9090
Newb
Newb

Male

PostSubject: Re: Story Chapter 1 COMPLETE   Story Chapter 1 COMPLETE Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 9:19 am

WAIT WAIT WAIT! I didn't want it to be crazy! (sorry crazy). I want it to be Lazyrs! if its not too late...

Name:Lazyrs
Weapon: Crazy's sword
Ability: Healing (from taser's peppers Razz)
Personality: Impatient
Back to top Go down
Pizzaz
Administrator
Administrator
Pizzaz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Story Chapter 1 COMPLETE   Story Chapter 1 COMPLETE Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:39 am

No name changes! UBUBUBUH!!! Besides, this story is somewhat supposed to keep seriousness.
Back to top Go down
Crazy9090
Newb
Newb

Male

PostSubject: Re: Story Chapter 1 COMPLETE   Story Chapter 1 COMPLETE Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:09 pm

*pouts* I want my character the way i want it! u didnt ask my permission! And you didn't give me a present for not giving me a present! And you didnt give me adaofvadsvasv!

Okay i just wanted to spam there... But i want my character to be lazyrs... not crazy! now crazy's mad at you! No i didnt get a chance to read the story cuz its too long, but ill read it now... >.>
Back to top Go down
Pizzaz
Administrator
Administrator
Pizzaz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Story Chapter 1 COMPLETE   Story Chapter 1 COMPLETE Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:55 pm

Joo beta.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Story Chapter 1 COMPLETE   Story Chapter 1 COMPLETE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 8:49 am

CHANGE MY PERSONALITY BACK!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Crazy9090
Newb
Newb

Male

PostSubject: Re: Story Chapter 1 COMPLETE   Story Chapter 1 COMPLETE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 10:18 am

I want mine's changed too! I'm gonna copy what villiux said!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Story Chapter 1 COMPLETE   Story Chapter 1 COMPLETE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Story Chapter 1 COMPLETE
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next