? Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

? Online Forum

Forum for ? Online

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whats goin on fellas?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dlsasteroid
Newb
Newb

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Whats goin on fellas? Empty
PostSubject: Whats goin on fellas?   Whats goin on fellas? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:53 pm

Here i am tryin to find some sort of info on stick online by punching it into google and i come across you guys. How are you all?

By the way my name has an "l" in it because i registerd with the wrong email address first time round so had to re-register. >_>
Back to top Go down
Pizzaz
Administrator
Administrator
Pizzaz

Male
Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Whats goin on fellas?   Whats goin on fellas? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 8:56 pm

OMG! Are you disasteroid like the SO disasteroid? Cause this is an all SO community pretty much(unfortunately).
We started makin this when the game was still up and then it went down and luckily Azza had made forums by then. So pretty much we were floating away on a raft to SFO island while SO island nuked behind us. So we kept on sailing.
Welcome castaway!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats goin on fellas?   Whats goin on fellas? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:20 pm

Hey!
Remember you from the forums Very Happy
Well yeah this is pretty much 3/4 of the community that survived.
There is one more forum "Pirates online" it has a few guys from SO too.
But sadly i still do not see Stick-Online regenerating Sad
Back to top Go down
Crazy9090
Newb
Newb

Male
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Whats goin on fellas?   Whats goin on fellas? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 9:26 am

Maybe you should've made it into DlSASTEROID... no it looks the same... u were the one with that hat i liked! Now im mad at you cuz im not the newest member anymore!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats goin on fellas?   Whats goin on fellas? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:02 am

Isn't it better not to be the newest member?
Hey Disasteroid!
You where the one who won one of the Chaos Tournaments.
Back to top Go down
Azza
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Whats goin on fellas?   Whats goin on fellas? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:53 pm

ZOMFG! Disasteroid! What's up?
Back to top Go down
http://www.stickfigure-online.doodlekit.com
Pizzaz
Administrator
Administrator
Pizzaz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Whats goin on fellas?   Whats goin on fellas? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:54 pm

Yeah I think he lost us. Again.
Back to top Go down
Dlsasteroid
Newb
Newb

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Whats goin on fellas?   Whats goin on fellas? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 4:20 pm

lol, had to go through my history to get back. Yeah its me the original disasteroid. Can't wait to see or even hear about the new SO. I can imagine the community's population will drop quite a bit during this break. Anyways is this game kind of a simmiler thing? Hows it coming along?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats goin on fellas?   Whats goin on fellas? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 8:47 am

Well they are working on the alpha ver.
We still have no serer so its only stick-figure for now.

And the game should be ready in about....when we get to see the new SO and drop this project Very Happy *Joke*
Well there is no date but we shure could use help, well il let the others speak before pizzaz shgouts the crap on me again Razz
Back to top Go down
Pizzaz
Administrator
Administrator
Pizzaz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Whats goin on fellas?   Whats goin on fellas? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:19 pm

shgouts the crap on me again? ok...
anyways I would expect it to be done in 1-2 months. Yes it is very similar to SO but not at all at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats goin on fellas?   Whats goin on fellas? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats goin on fellas?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
? Online Forum :: Off-Topic :: Introduction-
Jump to: