? Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

? Online Forum

Forum for ? Online

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pikmin and Pikmin 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crazy9090
Newb
Newb

Male
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Pikmin and Pikmin 2 Empty
PostSubject: Pikmin and Pikmin 2   Pikmin and Pikmin 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 10:42 pm

Has anybody played these games before? It's like a war game... barely though... Well Olimar crashlanded into a planet (which is actually earth) and explored an area. He called it "impact site" there, he met the red pikmin and a wierd ship. Olimar is reminded of pikpik carrots becuase of the pikmin, and therefore, he named them pikmin.

That was the beginning. I wont give out anymore spoilers unless I feel like it.

Pikmin areas: (in order) (seasons isnt put in this game)
Impact site
Forest of hope
Forest Navel
The distant spring
Final Trial

Pikmin 2 areas:(in order):
Valley of repose (winter)
The awakening wood (spring)
Perplexing pool (Summer)
Wistful Wild (fall)

Pikmin and Pikmin 2:
Forest of hope turns into The awakening wood.
Forest navel turns into Valley of repose but snow covers entrance to the actual forest navel (my theory) or the place is covered in snow.
The distant spring turns into the perplexing pool and metal and sand are covering what used to be The Distant Spring.
Wistful Wild is actually the final trial and Impact site put together, The final trial part is turned rusty.

So basically it's based in real life. Seasons, time, nature, evalution (some monsters that kill and eat pikmin are turned into larvae in pikmin 2) One enemy is the bulborb(hes the guy who eats you in SSBB stage). He eats your pikmin when you wake him up-yes pikmin gets plucked, fight, carry, and be eaten-he eats your pikmin unless you swarm or throw pikmin on it. The pikmin smacks the monsters with their leaf, bud, or flower. Pikmin turn into flowers or buds if you give them nectar. They can lose their flowers if they get hit hard. The flowers,buds, and leaves, tell you if the pikmin is slow or fast. they are like ants. Did I mention that Olimar is a size of a quarter?

Pikmin:
Red pikmin- Resists fire and smacks hard (Has a nose)
Blue pikmin- Breathes water (has a gill on its face)
Yellow pikmin- in Pikmin- Yellow pikmin is light, if it is thrown, it goes high. It can also hold Bomb rocks to explode rock walls, but can still die if it explodes. in Pikmin 2- They are still light. They are resistent to electric. If any other pikmin touch electric, the die automatically. (has ears)
Purple Pikmin- They are very slow when they walk becuase they are as strong and wiegh as much as 10 pikmin. when you throw them at an enemy, the enemy can lose alot of health becuase the pikmin is obese(jk). (Looks fat, has hair)
White pikmin-They are poisonous when they get eaten and is resistant to poison. They have little red eyes to find treasures that cant be found above ground. They are the fastest pikmin too. (short, red eyes)
Bulbmin- They are bulborbs and pikmin mixed. they are are resistant to anything. It is said that bulbmin were once a parasitic pikmin that has a green glow on its leaf. That could mean a green pikmin could've got eaten by a bulborb and the parasite pikmin took over its body etc.

I really hope theres gonna be a pikmin 3 on the wii cyclops

That is the end of my book report. Thank you for your time.

Sprites I made along time ago: Pikmin and Pikmin 2 Pikmin10 NO!!! I don't like www.serving.com! it wont let me show indivual pikmin! "wont allow file type" I hate that site! It's on my hitlist now! Btw i made the onion but then i saved it as bitmap which screwed it up! but i fixed it up now... it still looks bad...

Last edited by Crazy9090 on Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pizzaz
Administrator
Administrator
Pizzaz

Male
Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Pikmin and Pikmin 2   Pikmin and Pikmin 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 6:08 pm

Ah yes good game. In fact Wasteland was trying to buy it in GameStop 2 days ago. Couldn't find it though, so we played a demo of SSBB and I learned that it is nowhere near as good as I thought it would be and Waste said f*ck like millions of times in front of thousands of moms and kids xD. They were all staring at him.
Back to top Go down
Crazy9090
Newb
Newb

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pikmin and Pikmin 2   Pikmin and Pikmin 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 8:17 pm

lol They don't sell pikmin and pikmin 2 anymore. Its a [Censored] game, so they dont make them anymore. I remember when i got pikmin... i didnt know the controls!

Edit: why is it censored? i thought i said "good" or something... I wouldnt insult pikmin...

Last edited by Crazy9090 on Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crazy9090
Newb
Newb

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pikmin and Pikmin 2   Pikmin and Pikmin 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 6:23 pm

How come no one responds here? I need attention! Well I added a pic, but it doesnt allow PNG files -.- I tried to make a bulborb but it was hard for me to make... Anyone like the pic? I want to be a good spriter, even though i made this along time ago...
Back to top Go down
Pizzaz
Administrator
Administrator
Pizzaz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pikmin and Pikmin 2   Pikmin and Pikmin 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:16 pm

RAWR! Double post! >Sad
Pretty good pic but it should be .png cause that is obviously the best file type for a pic. You should try imageshack, they host all kinds of files.
Back to top Go down
Crazy9090
Newb
Newb

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pikmin and Pikmin 2   Pikmin and Pikmin 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:35 pm

I know... It wont let me use PNG files... Thats why i said i didnt like serving.com
Back to top Go down
Pizzaz
Administrator
Administrator
Pizzaz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pikmin and Pikmin 2   Pikmin and Pikmin 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 5:50 pm

Yeah, I said you should use imageshack.
That is from Servimg.com.
Back to top Go down
Readyman
Readyman

Male
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Pikmin and Pikmin 2   Pikmin and Pikmin 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 8:56 am

well u guys did a shit load of really good shit on this topic. its really 2 bad that i really sucked at Pickmin and i dont even have Pikmin 2.
Back to top Go down
Crazy9090
Newb
Newb

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pikmin and Pikmin 2   Pikmin and Pikmin 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:43 am

What do you mean by "you guys did a shit load of shit of really good shit on this topic"? I'm the one who created it! Well I got pikmin on christmas when I was about 6-9 years old. It was confusing at first, then I didn't like it. Then my bro played it and he and I were playing until it was day time. I realized it was good and decided that if theres another pikmin game, we would get it. And we did Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pikmin and Pikmin 2   Pikmin and Pikmin 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pikmin and Pikmin 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
? Online Forum :: Off-Topic :: Other games-
Jump to: