? Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

? Online Forum

Forum for ? Online

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some important thing to know

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Some important thing to know Empty
PostSubject: Some important thing to know   Some important thing to know Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 12:16 am

Ok let's go straight to the point:
Stick Figure online needs a name change, because if you google "stick figure online" it will show you stickpage and other sites that have nothing to do with us, and we are on the 2nd page. Thats bad, since most of the people dont even look on the 2nd page.
If you google "SFO" you get San Francisco Airlines (What does "O" stand for? Shouldn't it be SFA?) So that is bad. We could get people from the GM forums, but google must be our friend too.

So, we need a name change.Do you agree Pizzaz?
Back to top Go down
Pizzaz
Administrator
Administrator
Pizzaz

Male
Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Some important thing to know   Some important thing to know Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 11:17 am

Not really. I mean wtf are we supposed to name it? Plus I went through some crapload of crap and got us with the google.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some important thing to know   Some important thing to know Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 1:34 am

K. Well we allways could advertise on GM forums like stick-online Razz
Very Happy "crapload of crap"
Back to top Go down
Crazy9090
Newb
Newb

Male
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Some important thing to know   Some important thing to know Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:17 pm

Maybe I can advertise on this animalcrossing website... unless I'm banned for advertising a website that gives you free games (it actually works! i got DS stuff)... i can also advertise this on another forum... like terraworld?

by the way... i didnt get to PM pizza if i can tell the site that gives you free games and accessories becuase im to lazy(rs) to do squat and i want people to give me referral points! I'm pretty sure most of you guys not what referrals are
Back to top Go down
Readyman
Readyman

Male
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Some important thing to know   Some important thing to know Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 8:12 am

God i hope that ppls from SO besides us find this game advertised on google. I member wen Pizzaz and i googled it and he went crazy. We wer both really excited. I couln't imagine that the game would be on the first page.
Great job! lets keep it rolling plz.
Back to top Go down
Pizzaz
Administrator
Administrator
Pizzaz

Male
Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Some important thing to know   Some important thing to know Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 3:58 pm

Shut up Readyman, stop acting like you're in charge of storytelling and speeding up production.
Back to top Go down
Kbob32
Newb
Newb
Kbob32

Male
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Some important thing to know   Some important thing to know Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:29 pm

Lets not fight.

how about we just name it something that the game involves?
i have no idea what the game is about other then stick ppl and online.
Back to top Go down
Readyman
Readyman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Some important thing to know   Some important thing to know Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 7:15 pm

hey Kbob u dont know me but i have heard from waste and Pizzaz that u r pretty kool. I hope that i will c u online wen the game comes out.

(I have REALLY bad grammar)
Back to top Go down
Kbob32
Newb
Newb
Kbob32

Male

PostSubject: Re: Some important thing to know   Some important thing to know Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 7:53 pm

Readyman wrote:
hey Kbob u dont know me but i have heard from waste and Pizzaz that u r pretty kool. I hope that i will c u online wen the game comes out.

(I have REALLY bad grammar)

I dont mind. meh gramma suks as well XD

but anyways, u seem like a nice person and am flattered to meet u Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Readyman
Readyman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Some important thing to know   Some important thing to know Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:00 am

awesome!(BTW Pizzaz is my neighbor. Yup. kinda hard 2 believe but its true. weve known each other for 9 years now!.) well i do the backrounds for the game if u dont already know.
Back to top Go down
Kbob32
Newb
Newb
Kbob32

Male

PostSubject: Re: Some important thing to know   Some important thing to know Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:04 am

Alright thats good.
but I really do need to check out the sprites for this game XD
this is my third time on this website and still havent looked at them XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some important thing to know   Some important thing to know Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some important thing to know
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
? Online Forum :: ? Online :: General Discussion-
Jump to: