? Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

? Online Forum

Forum for ? Online

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Its a bird!Its a plane!No!Its VILIUX27!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Its a bird!Its a plane!No!Its VILIUX27!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Its a bird!Its a plane!No!Its VILIUX27!!!!!   Its a bird!Its a plane!No!Its VILIUX27!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 12:23 pm

Heh, sorry for being not on teh internetz.My internet was down
Im back
Oh also Guess what?
IF YOU LET ME, I WILL SPRITE AND SOUND(INCLUDING MUSIC)
Yep i remember your offer, if it aint too late, im joining yer ship Very Happy:D:D:D:D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its a bird!Its a plane!No!Its VILIUX27!!!!!   Its a bird!Its a plane!No!Its VILIUX27!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:01 pm

Hey dude.You might Be able to help with sounds and sprites,Idk.
Oh and this topic need to be in the introduce yourself section.
Moved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its a bird!Its a plane!No!Its VILIUX27!!!!!   Its a bird!Its a plane!No!Its VILIUX27!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 5:00 am

Wheres Pizzaz?
LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its a bird!Its a plane!No!Its VILIUX27!!!!!   Its a bird!Its a plane!No!Its VILIUX27!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 3:33 pm

...Why did you "LOL"?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its a bird!Its a plane!No!Its VILIUX27!!!!!   Its a bird!Its a plane!No!Its VILIUX27!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 5:28 am

Cuz i thought you would make a game Very Happy:D:D
But this looks a bit plain, he wasnt here for 2 weeks Razz
Anyway im a humorous (wtf) person Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its a bird!Its a plane!No!Its VILIUX27!!!!!   Its a bird!Its a plane!No!Its VILIUX27!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 8:43 pm

We are still Making SFO.The Problem is I just got hurt badly,So I'm not working on it now.
Back to top Go down
Azza
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Its a bird!Its a plane!No!Its VILIUX27!!!!!   Its a bird!Its a plane!No!Its VILIUX27!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 3:44 am

ZOMG VILLUX!!!!

Welcome back. Just wait for Pizzaz's confirmation.

Also, I haven't been on for a few days because I moved. Moving house = No Internet and No Computer. T.T

PS Might you be able to do Backgrounds? Dumb-Dumb Magebolt quit.

PSS Could you do a header as well?
Back to top Go down
http://www.stickfigure-online.doodlekit.com

PostSubject: Re: Its a bird!Its a plane!No!Its VILIUX27!!!!!   Its a bird!Its a plane!No!Its VILIUX27!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 5:30 am

Il have to check what pizzaz says
Also we r like twins, i moved too....
NO INTERNUTZ FOR 2 months!!!!!! Very Happy
But now its here
Also im spriting for Pirates online, if i dont get in, il have more time Very Happy

Edit: BTW i noticed that it says brain cancer near your nick
Joke Very Happy:D:D:D
Back to top Go down
Pizzaz
Administrator
Administrator
Pizzaz

Male
Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Its a bird!Its a plane!No!Its VILIUX27!!!!!   Its a bird!Its a plane!No!Its VILIUX27!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 11:17 am

Ok, Viliux you cant sprite but you have to swear to not make giant smiley spams like that AGAIN. And yeah we need help with music, backgrounds, and spriting. I'm the only one. And BTW how close are you to being done sanassar?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its a bird!Its a plane!No!Its VILIUX27!!!!!   Its a bird!Its a plane!No!Its VILIUX27!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 2:23 pm

Are you trying to rush me Pizzaz? I am not even close to finishing.
Back to top Go down
Pizzaz
Administrator
Administrator
Pizzaz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Its a bird!Its a plane!No!Its VILIUX27!!!!!   Its a bird!Its a plane!No!Its VILIUX27!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 3:23 pm

Nah, I'm just sayin. With SO down, NFO private, and the only game I can play being Maplestory, you can see I'm kinda bored. Thank god for Rock Band.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its a bird!Its a plane!No!Its VILIUX27!!!!!   Its a bird!Its a plane!No!Its VILIUX27!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 4:58 pm

Eh,I decided to work on SFO a little bit tonight.Fixing Lag issues.I really need to get away from the step event.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its a bird!Its a plane!No!Its VILIUX27!!!!!   Its a bird!Its a plane!No!Its VILIUX27!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 5:11 pm

Yay! I got More than half of the map design finished!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its a bird!Its a plane!No!Its VILIUX27!!!!!   Its a bird!Its a plane!No!Its VILIUX27!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 5:40 pm

Omg...Once I started the game just now,It stopped lagging even though I still executed the exp and level code in the step event.
Back to top Go down
Pizzaz
Administrator
Administrator
Pizzaz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Its a bird!Its a plane!No!Its VILIUX27!!!!!   Its a bird!Its a plane!No!Its VILIUX27!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 7:06 pm

Yay? Did you say you finished half the map? We already have backgrounds and you should have all my sprites.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its a bird!Its a plane!No!Its VILIUX27!!!!!   Its a bird!Its a plane!No!Its VILIUX27!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 2:14 am

Smile
Yay this game is actually being made!
Send me what ya need sprited, i will do my best Very Happy
Hooray!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its a bird!Its a plane!No!Its VILIUX27!!!!!   Its a bird!Its a plane!No!Its VILIUX27!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 11:53 pm

Pizzaz,Do you still have the sprites?
I want gif files,Not stills.
Back to top Go down
Pizzaz
Administrator
Administrator
Pizzaz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Its a bird!Its a plane!No!Its VILIUX27!!!!!   Its a bird!Its a plane!No!Its VILIUX27!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 4:09 pm

Shizat. GIF animators are so complicated...
And plus I thought that GM needed the stills. Ok, I'll get working on that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its a bird!Its a plane!No!Its VILIUX27!!!!!   Its a bird!Its a plane!No!Its VILIUX27!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 5:25 pm

Ok thanks.You can get the Microsoft Gif Maker By searching for it in google.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its a bird!Its a plane!No!Its VILIUX27!!!!!   Its a bird!Its a plane!No!Its VILIUX27!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 11:01 am

Any chances of getting me involved in the making?
If you could just get me some samples and a list of items you need i would gladly help
Btw WOOt summers here!

Also isnt this a bit off- topic Razz
But feel free to continue, its important for me to know whats going on Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pizzaz
Administrator
Administrator
Pizzaz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Its a bird!Its a plane!No!Its VILIUX27!!!!!   Its a bird!Its a plane!No!Its VILIUX27!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 1:28 pm

Ok, to test your ability make me a tumbleweed enemy with a hat to go with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: I did it pizzaz! Come and see!   Its a bird!Its a plane!No!Its VILIUX27!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 9:51 am

I did the tumbleweed. I somehow called it tumbleweeb Razz Anyway i didnt had much luck in my first times, but this is my best one. A tumbleweed...jeesh....thats....hard.
Its a bird!Its a plane!No!Its VILIUX27!!!!! Tumbleweebzbm3
After some time i found out that gm fps is 24 (just like any movie) ... Took me 10 minutes to figure that out with flash.
Didnt try to do the hat yet since i dont know the size of the head, but whats the point of asking for a head sprite if i can even get not accepted and then what is the point of this sentace...? >.<
Anyway this is not my best work, i had a stickman attacking with a flame sword, that was cool. If you want i can upload it too Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its a bird!Its a plane!No!Its VILIUX27!!!!!   Its a bird!Its a plane!No!Its VILIUX27!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 3:33 pm

GM is not 24 fps.You CAN set it to be 24 fps though.The normal setting is 20 fps.
Oh and I like the enemy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its a bird!Its a plane!No!Its VILIUX27!!!!!   Its a bird!Its a plane!No!Its VILIUX27!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 7:46 am

20 pfs you say...
Thanx, i hope pizzaz thinks the same, OR ELSE Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its a bird!Its a plane!No!Its VILIUX27!!!!!   Its a bird!Its a plane!No!Its VILIUX27!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 9:11 am

typo.I mean 30 fps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its a bird!Its a plane!No!Its VILIUX27!!!!!   Its a bird!Its a plane!No!Its VILIUX27!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its a bird!Its a plane!No!Its VILIUX27!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
? Online Forum :: Off-Topic :: Introduction-
Jump to: