? Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

? Online Forum

Forum for ? Online

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cancelling game altogether.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pizzaz
Administrator
Administrator
Pizzaz

Male
Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Cancelling game altogether. Empty
PostSubject: Cancelling game altogether.   Cancelling game altogether. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 6:12 pm

Well well well. It seems that this game has come to a stop. Most of you probably noticed that we are having programming difficulty, decline of staff, and mental artist's block. So I have decided to cancel this game. Since this game is going down, I have decided to majorly work on the Shadow Clan, of the popular game Stick Online that most of you know about. I was leader of this clan, and Azza was co-leader. I hope it will stay this way for a while.

I really miss the old days of production of this game, I made some great friends, who although have made mistakes, are not completely bad people, practiced spriting, made a great pal that I know I can trust, and overall had fun, besides all the bad times. If this game ever comes back, we will be keeping the same basic staff with more add-on's.

If anyone even cared about the Shadow Clan here is our forums, for now: http://theshadowclan.phpbbsite.com/

Goodbye everyone, hope to see you all again some day.
Back to top Go down
Azza
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Cancelling game altogether.   Cancelling game altogether. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 3:46 pm

With that being said, the forum will be shut down.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stickfigure-online.doodlekit.com
Kbob32
Newb
Newb
Kbob32

Male
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Cancelling game altogether.   Cancelling game altogether. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:16 pm

AW COCK SANDWICH
and I just go here too :'(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cancelling game altogether.   Cancelling game altogether. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cancelling game altogether.
Page 1 of 1